DIGIPROG III Programmer Software Operation Vedio Display&Supported Language&Car Models List
Digiprog III Supported Language:
German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Dutch
How to Update to Digiprog3 ?
1. Make sure the power connect is ok and the power supply is enough and stable.
2. Donot enter standby mode, or the computer screen display as in protection state.
3. Donot cut off the power during the digiprog3 update process.
4. Operation Windows system must be Winxp sp3 32bit, close the antivirus and firewall software.
Please pay attention when you update Digiprog3.
1. When update the digiprog3, it will become blue screen(it is normal), please do not disconnect power, keep connected and wait 10-20 mins, the machine will automatically restart.
2. When download the update file, please make sure the PC with no anti-virus software.
3. Make sure the PC will not become standby status when updating. Computer power must connect ok.
Besides, during the updating, please don't shut the power off or it will be really causing blue screen.
Then you will have to send it back to repair.
Q: Why Digiprog3 (Item No. SM33) Blue screen?
A: there are mainly 4 reasons
1.Digiprog3 (Item No. SM33) can't connect with the computer unless it needs to update, also can't run with the original software.
2.If you update incorrectly, DP3 will blue screen. (When we have newest update software, you could update DP3, if we haven't newest software, do not update).
3.Crashed during shipping
4.The voltage is unstable when Digiprog3 (Item No. SM33) is opened. (Note: please read carefully the manual before use DP3.)
Q: Digiprog3 (Item No. SM33) Blue screen, how to fix?
A: We will ship you 2pcs of chip CY7C1049d-10VXI, after get them, please remove the former U16 and U17 chip, then replace with the 2pcs of chip as the following picture shows .
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.