All-Sun EM285 Power Probe Car Electric Circuit Tester Automotive Tools
All-Sun EM285 Features :
The unit is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in automotive electrical systems
its long cable makes your testing easily.
After a simple hook-up of the unit to the vehicle's battery, automotive technician can conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip by rocking the power switch forward or backward.
The unit has short-circuit protection and can test for bad ground contacts instantly.
It allows you to track and locate short circuits.
It can also test for continuity with the assistance of its auxiliary ground lead.
It is a comprehensive 6-24V DC test kit.
All-Sun EM285 Applications:
1. Test for continuity
2. Test for polarity of a voltage
3. Check switches, relays and the on-off of diodes, fuses and circuits
4. Test for polarity of electric cables and plugs
5. Track and locate short circuits
6. Test for bad ground contacts
All-Sun EM285 Operation Instrcution:
Unroll the unit's cable
Clamp the red clip to the positive terminal of the vehicle's battery
Clamp the black clip to the negative terminal of the vehicle's battery
All-Sun EM285 Specification:
Operation voltage: 6-24V DC
Cable length: about 5m
Overload protection: 8A (When the current exceeds 8A, this item will disconnect the current automatically.)
Weight: about 340g
Do's and don'ts:
1. Do not use the item around explosive gas, vapor, or dust. When the power switch is pressed (or rocked), battery current is conducted directly to the tip which may cause sparks when contacting ground or certain
2. The unit is not to be used with 110/220V house current, it is only use for DC 6~24V systems.
3. Do not use on AC voltage.
4. After you finishing checking vehicle, correctly restored all the connection-s which you disconnected.
5. Always follow the instructions and procedures indicated in the vehicle's service manual before attempting to disconnect any part or subsystem of the electrical circuit.
6. Never touch any dangerous part of the vehicle with your hand for safety. Don't touch any live conductor with hand or skin.
7. Don't use it if it is damaged.
8. Some components of vehicle work on low voltage, they cannot withstand the voltage allied by the item. To avoid damage for these components, don't use the item to apply voltage directly or indirectly.
9. Before driving, please always make sure that the vehicle is safe and reliable.
10. Don't use this item when driving.
1. An alarm sound made by the item indicates that the circuit breaker trips off.
2. After the circuit breaker trips, it will reset automatically within 3 to 5 seconds.
3. After an alarm sound, if this item is still connected with the testing object and you keep pressing down the power switch, the circuit breaker will repeat the process of trip and reset automatically.
1pc x Plastic Package
1pc x Instruction Manual
1pc x Flexi extension cable
1pc x Crocodile clip
1pc x Wire probe
1pc x Back-probe
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.