Audi 2x2 to OBD2 Adapter
Connecting the 2x2 port in older (1990 to 1995) pre OBD I vehicles to the OBD II connector for current generation diagnostic tools, together works with VAG-COM KKL 409. USB interface.
This adapter is a connector which allows you to connect the 2x2 port in older (1990 to 1995) pre OBD I vehicles to the OBD II connector for current generation diagnostic tools.
Please note this is an adapter and not an interface cable.
Connects 2x2 port to OBD II connector in 1990-1995 pre OBD I vehicles.
High quality precision moulded diagnostic connector made to fit all Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda vehicles.
Brand new and factory packaged.
This purchase is for one 16pin adapter cable.
1pc x Audi 2x2 to OBD2 Adapter
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.