Autel AutoLink AL539B with unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems tests, battery test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker. AL539b will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair. AL539B is compatible with petrol engine cars manufactured in 2001 onwards and diesel engine cars manufactured in 2004 onwards.
Autel AutoLink AL539B Feature & Function:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
3. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
4. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
5. Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries
6. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
7. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
8. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
9. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
10. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
11. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
12. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
13. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
14. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
15. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
16. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
17. Internet updateable and upgradeable
18. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink AL539B Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Autel AutoLink AL539B Package List:
1pc x AL539B Main unit
1pc x Probes
1pc x Battery Test Cable
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x 3.7V Li-ion Battery
Autel AutoLink Scanners Comparison
Q: What is the difference between AL539
and AL539B ?
A: AL539B can do battery test, while AL539 can't.
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.