MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive seven-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration
Autel Original MaxiCOM MK808 Diagnostic Tool 7-inch LCD Touch Screen Swift Diagnosis Functions of EPB/IMMO/DPF/SAS/TMPS and More
MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
Read/clear codes for all available systems
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support IMMO functions
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Support TPMS sensor relearn
Support battery registration and reset
Multi-Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Russian ,Polish,Swedish for optional.
The default language is English, if need change to other language, it will cost 50GBP
COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Supports a wide range of special functions, including COMPREHENSIVE
1) DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
2) Diagnostic tool MK808 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
3) It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
4) Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
5) SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS: Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
TPMS service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO, the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
GLOBAL VEHICLE COVERAGE: Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year without the need for user assistance
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
– you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
Difference Between MK808 and MK808TS
Autel MaxiCom MK808 VS MaxiDas DS808 Review
You want to buy either Autel MaxiCom MK808 or MaxiDas DS808
? Then you've landed on the right page.
Don't have enough time to read the whole review of Autel MK808 vs DS808?
Don't worry!! I've researched and picked out the significant differences for you as below:
>>For DIY and enthusiasts: Autel MaxiCom MK808
This review will go over differences between these two models so you can choose the right one for yourself.
Autel MK808 vs DS808 Comparison Chart
MaxiCOM MK808 Specifications:
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.