Original Autel MaxiDAS DS708 Scanner Support Wifi 12V Petrol Diesel Vehicles
Discounts off at Checkout Automatically
More Suprises at http://www.cartool.co.uk/search/?proType=isFreeShipping
Free Shipping Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 Days.See details »
- 56cm*42cm*17cm ( Inch:22.05*16.54*6.69 )
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
Original Autel MaxiDAS DS708 European Version Wireless Scanner Update Online
Autel MaxiDiag Update Official Website ( autel-ds708-ce-file.rar )
(After One Year, USA and Canada Customer Update Service 695usd/Year, Other Areas Update Service 500usd/Year))
(Honda car model updated to 2011.12, Kia updated to 2011.06! If necessary you can update it directly on offical website.)
Southeast Motor, Dongfeng popular, Hainan Mazda, Beijing Hyundai, etc.
4. Please leave message if you need other language except English, we will submit your ds708 serial number to the factory to change the language for you.
How to register Autel MaxiDAS® DS708?
System will prompt you to register when you start the device, please do not forget to write down the serial number
and password which will be in need for the update.
MaxiDAS DS708 Description:
MaxiDAS DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more accurate, more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis. The new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation. Right for the first time, workshops and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain customer confidence and boost your bottom-line.
The MaxiDAS DS708 Scan Tool has wireless technology which features high speed WI-FI capabilities to wirelessly communicate between the internet and the tool. This enables technicians to perform regular, quick, and easy software updates as well as to browse popular automotive websites to assist with the diagnosis.
World class technical support, with built-in data logger which records communication data and unidentified ECUs that wirelessly transmits the data back to the technicians.
DS708 Features and Functions:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicles makes
2. Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems
3. Complete function capability including live data and so many others
4. Unparalleled OBDII functionalities support ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes
5. Automatic WI-Fi updates available in new software releases
6. Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up
7. The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability
8. Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips
9. WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
10. Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics
11. Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation
12. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing
13. Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
14. Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting
15. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
16. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
17. Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems
18. Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting
19. Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages
20. Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstration and training
21. Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys"
22. Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability
DS708 Component Descriptions:
1. Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
4. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
6. LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED – Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED – Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received
Main Power LED – Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
8. Stylus the Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 – 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
9. Stand the built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
10. Handgrip the handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
12. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens.
Important: Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen display.
13. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tool's diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
14. DLC Cables
The DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan tool and vehicle's DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension cable may also be used.
15. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
This section shows the software which is currently used for the tool.
The MaxiDAS software is provided on a SD Memory card and can be updated. Free
software updates are available periodically on the Internet at www. maxidas.com.
Software Applications Overview:
The software has two main features: perform vehicle component test and provide information that may assist you in understanding the component.
Scan Diagnostic Applications:
To perform scan diagnostic tests, identify a vehicle you wish to test from the main screen.
Following the instruction on each screen that appear to access to the function test.
The diagnostic functions varies depend on the type of vehicle.
Auto Scan (HONDA) … Chapter 5
Diagnostic Trouble Codes…Chapter6
Live Data (OBDII) …Chapter 7
Freeze Frame …Chapter 8
Component Test(OBDII Only) … Chapter 9
I/M Readiness (OBDII Only)… Chapter10
O2 Mon. Test (O2 Monitor Test)( OBDII Only)…Chapter11
On-Board Mon. Test (OBDII Only) …Chapter 12
The Playback function is used for reviewing saved data files. The data files are saved to the Maxidas's memory card with the data stream saving function, DTC saving function, freeze frame saving function and the automated testing and diagnostic system. See Chapter … at Page …for details
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Communication Interface: OBD, USB Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touch screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -10 to 70°C
Operation: Touch screen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lines, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN
Comparison between Autoboss V30, Autel MaxiDas DS708 and Launch X431 V+ PRO3 ?
|Title||AUTOBOSS V30||MaxiDAS DS708||Launch X431 V+|
|Highlight||Original touch-screen tool||Original touch-screen tool||Original touch-screen tool|
|Language||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese|
|Open authority||Yes.when receive the package, the language is English, need to open the authority||No.different item number with different language||Yes.when receive the package, the language is English, need to open the authority|
|Update||one year free update online,after one year 279usd||one year free update online,after one year USA and Canada Customer Update Service 695usd/Year, Other Areas Update Service 500usd/Year||one year free update online,after one year 750usd|
|Operation System||Windows CE||Windows CE||Android system (Huawei pad)|
|Memory||64M||with 4GB SD memory card||1G with 8GB Storage card|
|CPU||SAMSUNG ARM9 2410A, 200MHz||ARM9+ARM7 Quod-core processor||HUAWEI HiSilicon Quod-core 1.2G HZ|
More then 57kinds car models:
More then 50kinds car models:
GM,CHRYSLER,FORD,AUDI, BENZ, BMW,DACIA, EUFORD,LANDROVER, MINI,OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE, SUZUKI, KIA,DAWEOO,ISUZU,TOYOTA, SUBARU,SCION,
NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI,HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA
More then 60kinds car models:
(Global Version add India,Australia carlist)
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EUFORD,
India Mahindra,India Maruti,India Tata
Brazil GM,Brazil Fiat
Q: Could you send me the DS708 user manual french version?
A: Hi, please feel free to download the DS708 user manual attached.
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
International Buyers – Please Note
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
Our website don't undertake tax for all customer. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
If you very care about TAX,please contact us before you buy,we advise you choose airmail/yanwen.
|Delivery||European countries||Other countries|
7-15 working days,almost all countries no tax
For remote area or holiday, need more time.
|7-25 working days,almost all countries no tax|
|DHL/UPS||2-5 working days,almost all countries pay some tax||
almost all countries pay some tax
|Yanwen||7-12 working days, no tax for for most european counties Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK, Wales, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia Hungary, Romania, the Czech Republic, Poland||No service|
7-15 working days
To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
|7-20 working days|
|Aramex||If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.||
4-6 working days
To most middle east counries.
Or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us.
Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.