Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Autel Scanner Update Official Website
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Highlights:
1. Support Lanugages: English, French, Germany, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korea, Italian.
2.One year free update on the internet via USB port
How to update Autel TPMS TS601?
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Features:
Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
Retrieves TPMS ECU information
Performs actuation tests and special functions
Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
On-screen code definitions
Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
One year free update on the internet via USB port
Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specifications:
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Weight 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1×TS601 main unit
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 FAQ:
Q: What's the difference between Autel MaxiTPMS TS601, TS501 and TS401 ?
A: 1. TS401 cannot do programming, but both TS501 and TS601 support tire pressure sensor programming, etc.
2. Both TS501 and TS601 can do TMPS diagnose and programming.
3. TS601 can do OBD diagnostic, but TS501 cannot do that.
At the same time, TS601 can read and write data to be more powerful and perfect.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.