AutoLink AL100 OBDII/EOBD Scanner
Easy access to vehicle diagnostics
Supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete and fast diagnosis
Thousands of troubleshooter code tips, which is truly time-saving ideal for DIYers and professional technicians.
Support Bluetooth connection between laptop and device.
Work with iPhone/iPad/MINI iPad with IOS 7.0 or newer version.
Autolink AL100 DIY Bluetooth OBDII/EOBD Scanner
Autolink AL100 Features and Functions
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)- domestic and import
2. Support Bluetooth wireless connection.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
4. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
5. Turns off check engine light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
8. Reads live PCM datastream
9. Displays live O2 sensor test data
10. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
11. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
12. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
13. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Autolink AL100 DIY Bluetooth Scanner Specifications
Operating Voltage: DC + 12V
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C ( -13°F to 158°F)
Average Operating Current: ≤50mA
Wireless Working Range: 2 meters
Maximum Transmission Power: 4 dBm
Dimensions: (50 * 50 * 25)mm
Weight: (0.19±0.05) kg
Protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN); ISO14230-4 (KWP2000) ISO9141-2 ; J1850 VPW; J1850 PWM
Operating System: IOS
1pc x AL100 Scanner
AL100 Setup Guide
Work on all 1996 and newer vehicles
1.CONNECT AL100 TO YOUR VEHICLE
Connect your AL100 vehicle adapter to the OBD II Data Link Connector under the dashboard.
Turn the ignition ON with engine OFF.
The LED on the adapter will illuminate red light.
2.TURN ON BLUETOOTH
Ensure to turn on Bluetooth to enable communication with your AL100 vehicle adapter.
Go to Settings > Bluetooth and set to ON.
Make sure your mobile or pad is turned on and in range.
Find your AL100 on the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
Tap on AL100-XXXXXXXX to pair up.
When connection is successful, the LED on the adapter will illuminate blue light.
Once connection is made, push the home button and tap on the AL100 icon to restart the app.
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.