BMW CIC Emulator
BMW CIC emulator for CIC retrofit - enable Navigation and TV free modification emulator
Some customers reported, that CICEMU sometimes restart itself (CIC LCD screen blinking). This is car power supply noices effect (HID lamps, bad akku etc.). To solve this blinking add 2 additional 10-47uf electrolyt capasitors like in picture:
BMW from 2008 introduced new car HD multimedia named CIC to replace olde After replacing the Car Information Computer (CIC), the following functions are inoperative:
Look this official BMW retrofit instruction: BMW CIC enable FSC code request
BMW CIC emulator will enable CIC navigation function on used (second-hand) CIC units and will make it TVfree (TV-DVD function ON while drivind)
Download BMW CIC emulator installation instruction - updated 2010.11 - added emulator installation inside CIC unit photos.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.