BMW EWS Immo Emulator
This device can emulate BMW EWS 2 and EWS 3.2 immobilizer (EWS module) in cases when original system restore is impossible (faulty EWS, lost or damaged transponders, continuous problems with rolling codes etc.).
Q: How to use BMW EWS Immo Emulator?
A:1.Remove original EWS2 control unit, find +12v ACC, GND, K-line
2.Disconnect emulator from K-line, connect K output from emulator to
3.DME(DDE) <-> EWS line.
4.Don t forget to short two starter relay wires (EWS connector).
5.Car is ready to start.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.