BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator E34 E36 E38 E39 E46
How to install BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator?
1. Remove original EWS2 control unit, find +12v ACC, GND, K-line wires, attach emulator. Emulator must be in service mode: JUMPER 1 shorted.
2. Connect ANY K-line diagnostic adapter to vehicle diagnostic connector and launch Emulator.
Attention pls, download the software here for the software required.
How to connect BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator?
BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator Configuratuion Utility:
3. Choose COM port, write in desired ISN number, press button Store. Or -
4. For some ECU s it is possible to read ISN number directly from engine control unit. In this case
select option ECU xxxxx , press Read. Software will try to read ISN. If successful, choose option
EWS emulator and press button Store to save ISN number into emulator.
5. Disconnect emulator from K-line, remove JUMPER 1 and connect K output from emulator to
DME(DDE) <-> EWS line.
6. Don t forget to short two starter relay wires (EWS connector)!
7. Car is ready to start.
In case of EWS3.2 similar procedure is used, only difference is that that it is NOT connected directly to
There are NO any counters or car starts limited. You can change and store new ISN without any limitations.
Emulator is shipped with JUMPER 1 shorted. For testing purposes ISN 0579 is stored by default.
BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator Package Including:
1pc x BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator E34 E36 E38 E39 E46
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.