- The Latest Version of BMW ICOM NEXT A Diagnostic Head for BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce BMW-Model.
- Support WIFI.
- Work together with ICOM Software we provided.
- Work OK with the Internet and Printer.
BMW ICOM NEXT A + B + C Wi-Fi NEW GENERATION OF ICOM A2
Work together with ICOM Software we provided.
Work OK with the Internet and Printer.
Improved Functionality and Performance:
1. Gbit workshop LAN, backwards compatible
2. Preparation for Gbit LAN on vehicle OBD(cars do not yet support this and interface not yet defined,ICOM Next hardware adaptation will be necessary for future Gbit car interface,will cause adaptation costs)
3. Faster start-up time and high throughput
4. Through high-performance, low-power ARM SoC
5. Improved handling
6. More flexible OBD cable
7. Lighted button for logs etc
ICOM NEXT A+B+C Diadnostic Head Overview:
Share the same functionality as ICOM A2
ICOM NEXT A+B+C with WIFI is a redesign of ICOM A2+B+C
Backwards compatible to car adapters (ICOM B, C) and motorcycle adapters (ICOM D, E)
ICOM NEXT ABC Specifications:
Zeroization of data on tamper detection
Secure supply chain assurance
Key storage using physically un-clonable function
CRI Pass-Through DPA Patent Portfolio
Advanced cryptographic Services
BMW Software Compagible wirth ICOM Next A:
ISPI NEXT—BMW ISPI NEXT is latest generation after service tool for BMW, these brief instructions describe the basic functions of the AIR application (Aftersales Information Research) in Service. For the Diagnostic, it use IPSI (Rheingold) and ISPI Next for Coding Programming functions.
ISTA/D— Integrated Service Technical Application Diagnostic. ISTA/D is used to diagnose BMW all series and models from all systems.
ISTA/P— Integrated Service Technical Application/Programming. ISTA/P is used to process all coded, programmed and enable-dependent control modules in BMW Group vehicles.
Rheingold—Diagnostic and repair guide, including Diagrams and disassembly Figure
KSD—BMW KSD (Kaufmännische Service Daten, i.e. Commercial Service Data) is a collection of invaluable data for determining labor hours, inspection sheets and general service methods. There’s also information about wheels and rims for the various models.
EasyConnect— Used to Configure the Environment Parameter of Engineer Software for E series, can activate or release ICOM Port
IToolRadar— Used to recognize ICOM, activate or release ICOM Port
ETK— Accessories Catalog
EDIABAS Tool32— Engineer Software for E series, able to run directly
INPA— Engineer Software for E series, for diagnosis
NCS Expert Tool—- Engineer Software for E series, for coding
WinKFP—Engineer Software for E series, for programming
E-sys — Engineer Software for F series (available for programming and coding)
BMW Standard tool
1pc x BMW ICOM NEXT A+B+C
1pc x BMW ICOM B Most
1pc x BMW 20pin Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x LAN Cable
1pc x OBD Cable
1pc x Optical fiber
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
V2019.7 MB SD C4 PLUS Star Diagnosis Support DOIP for Cars and Trucks
Whatsapp: +86-199-4763-7411 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.