C100 Auto Scan OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Latest Software Version: V3.8
Notice: If your device's sn number is before 2000, please contact us for the c100 update file.
C100 Update Software Free Download link
creader-c100-obd-user-manual free download
Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3,and U1) codes, can read current code , pending code and permanent code
Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
Views freeze frame data
Identifies pending codes
Reads live PCM datastream , display for Metric or English
Graph displays live PCM datastream
Read I/M Readiness Status
Displays live O2 sensor test data
Performs modules present test
Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
Color LCD, large 240 * 320 resolution
Software upgradeable via USB 2.0 , Free Upgrade
Supported Multiple Language(English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanses ETC.)
Communications data retention and re-display
1. 240 x 320 color display
2. support for USB 2.0 upgrade, Free Upgrade
3. Hand-held, easy to carry and operate
4. One diagnostic software of each mechine
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.