HUD Projector Head Up Display KM/h & MPH Speeding Warning OBD II Speedometers, can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. HUD Projector can make your drive jounery more safe and comfortable.
Support OBDII port only, vehicles after 2003
HUD Projector Head Up Display:
1. Plug and play. HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD(On-Board Diagnostic System).
2. Comprehensive display. HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed,
water tempe- rature (voltage, throttle valve position, ignition advance angle, time of 100 km acceleration), fuel consumption, mileage, low fuel tips, engine failure.
3. Diversiform display mode. Driver can chose normal display mode, high- speed display mode and automatic display mode.
4. Free switch. Km and mile can be switched freely to meet the need of inch auto meter.
5. Suitable size. The display area is 5.5 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
6. Automatic power on and off. Starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the vehicle’s battery. Moreover,
we pre- serve the hand switch function to controlthe HUD.
7. Flexible alarm mode. HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overspeed alarm modes to choose to make driving safer.
8. Engine speed alarm. It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.
9. Flexible brightness adjustment. The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
1. Service conditions:Environment temperature: -400C—+800C Barometric
press: 86—106 KPa Relative humidity: 10%—95%Environment voice: <=60 dB(A)
2. Alarm of sound level:> =30dB(A)
3. Work voltage: 9V~16Vdc(12Vdc/400mA)
4. Size of product: 14x85x147 (mm)
5. Weight of product: 350g
6. All of the electronic components are conform to ROSH standards.
7. Conforming to the China Compulsory Certification.
Open and look for the sticker under the engine hood, can use this product if it has the sticker with OBDII CERTIFIED.
1. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel(most of car in China has this socket manufactured after the year 2006.
2. Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBDII cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensure that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
1pc X Host machine of HUD
1pc X Reflecting film
1pc X OBD connecting line
1pc X instruction book
1pc X Non-slip mat