- CAS804 CAN OBDII Code Reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly released controller
- Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners!
CAS804 CAN OBDII Trouble Code Reader Auto Car Scan Tool
CAS804 Code Reader Feature
Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD2 compliant (including 11bit CAN and 29bit CAN)
Reads and Clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble
Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
Easy to read backlit 2-line LCD display
Easy to use with one plug-in
Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
Safely communicates with the on-board computer
No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD2 cable
CAS804 OBD Scanner Specification
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (-32 to 122 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Net weight: 10 Ounce
CAS804 Package list
1pcs * CAN OBD2 Code Reader
1pcs * User Manual
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.