Creator C300 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool is a hand-held tool and easy to carry and operate. It supports Multiple Language and software update online for free.
Creator C300 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool
C300 Version: V4.1
Update online for free
1 year warranty
Support Language: English, Germany, Spanish, Vietnamese
Creator C300 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool Features:
1. 2.8” color LCD display , 320 x 240 Pixel
2. support for USB 2.0 upgrade, Free Upgrade
3. Support J1850 PWM VPW, KWP2000, ISO9141, CAN diagnosis
4. Hand-held, easy to carry and operate
Creator C300 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool Functions:
1. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
2. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
3. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
4. Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
5. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
6. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
7. Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Identifies pending codes
10. Reads live PCM datastream
11. Graph displays live PCM datastream
12. Read I/M Readiness Status
13. Displays live O2 sensor test data
14. Performs modules present test
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
16. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
17. 2.8” Color LCD, large 320 * 240 Pixel
18. Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
19. Communications data retention and re-display
Creator C300 OBDII/EOBD Scan Tool Specifications:
1. Display: 2.8” ,Color , 320 x 240 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operation Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 75 ℃
3. Stroge Temperature: -40 ℃ -- 120 ℃
4. Power: 8V -- 18V
5. Dimensions: 135mm x 85mm x 26mm
6. Net Weight: 250 g Gross Weight: 450 g
7. Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
8. Protocols covered:
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000 (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x USB Cable
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.