Read,program,erase incremental registers\EEPROM
Erase time 5-10 minutes
Supported both clock rates 4.0 and 8.0 MHz IC's.
On-board EEPROM programming
4 adaptors for SO8 device
Onboard 2 digits LED display
Additional Items You'll Need to Use This Tool:
Host: A 32 Bit x86 based or Pentium PC with a free Com1-2 communication port.
Power supply: An 12 Volt / 500 MA
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.