Easy Checker Easy-Checker Immobilizer System Fast Test
Support car model:
Support for all models Mercedes-Benz 1998-2010;
Support all models of BMW 1995-2010;
Support the Audi / VW new smart key.
Benz car model:
Put Easy-Checker on the EIS; put your IR key into EIS.
Light on and not off, then EIS and key all ok
Light on then off, then EIS ok, key not ok
Light on and not off but car still can not start, please check ESL Steering wheel lock and Key whether ok.
Light not on, then EIS not ok.
BMW Car model:
Put Easy-Checker on EWS(no need insert key)
Light on means EWS ok(can used on:E46/E39/E53)
Insert Easy-Checker into EWS(insert key in)
Light on not off, then Key and EWS all ok
Light on then off, then EWS ok, key not ok
Light on and not off, but car still not start, please check whether key is ok
CAS System( for 1 series/3 series/ 5 series/7 series)
Put Easy-Checker directly on CAS and insert key in
Light on and not off, then CAS and key all ok
Light on then off, then CAS OK but key not ok
VW/AUDI Car model:
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.