Multibrands Natural Gas Engine Electronic Control Systems Test Cable uses Econtrols and WOODWARD diagnostic program, working on natural gas engine from Weichai Group, Yuchai Group, SDEC and SINOTRUCK that use Econtrols and WOODWARD electronic control system.
Note: It can not work on CANbus system right now.
ECONTROLS & WOODWARD Natural Gas Engine Electronic Control Systems Test Cable
ToolKit supports these primary functions:
1. Parameter Monitoring: Via selectable graphical gauges and display component
2. Parameter Adjustment: Via selectable momentary or toggle buttons or direct entry gauges.
2. Alarm & Event Viewing: Via Alarm Monitoring tool designed in conjunction with appropriate application programming.
3. Multiple Security Levels
4. Monitoring and Changing Device Parameter Values:
A ToolKit developed tool may contain one or more pages of parameter for various troubleshooting or turning procedures.
5. Settings Management:
ToolKit can load or save all the settings to and from the control. This feature allows a user ( such as a fleet owner, distributor, or packager) to save all the setting from one control and load the same settings onto another similar control.Saved settings files can be modified offline and compared for differences.
ToolKit provides a trending tool that graphically plots data to the HMI screen. A trend graph can be saved to a spreadsheet-compatible file and used for further analysis.
7. Custom Tool Design:
Parameters can be dragged and dropped in a visual environment to create custom pages within a tool file. There are several components that can be used to represent the parameter such as gauges, drop down boxes , text, etc. The Developer license is required to be able to create and design custom tools.
8. Application Program Loading: ToolKit provides services to load a new application program onto GAP-based or MotoHawk-enabled control hardware.
Support Car Model:
How to connect WOODWARD ?
1. Find 485A and 485B 2 cables from our test set.
2. Find J1-B22 and J1-B23 2 cables from ECM
3. Connect 485A to J1-B22
4. Connect 485B to J1-B23
If you can find diagnostic port, please connect 485A and 485B to 2 signal pins, there are total 4 pins. you can try to find which pin is signal pins.
How to connect ECI Econtrols ?
1. Find following 3 cables from our test set:
GND (Ground cable)
2. Connect PCTXD to 55pin of ECM
3. Connect PCRXD to 56pin of ECM
4. Connect GND to battery negative
If you find diagnostic port, please connect PCRXD cable to A, and connect PCTXD cable to B, Connect GND cable to D.
WOODWARD Diagnostic Software
EControls EDIS ECI Target Communication Software
1pcs x Diagnostic cable
1pcs x Multi-Pin cable
1pcs x CD
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.