ELM327 V1.5 Plastic OBDII EOBD CANBUS Scanner can translate all the hard work of protocol into a simple ASCII character based view.Via the included serial cable, ELM327 V1.5 is used as an interface to connect virtually all OBD-II compliant vehicles to a PC for on-board diagnostics (OBD).
ELM327 V1.5 Plastic OBDII EOBD CANBUS Scanner without FT232RL Chip
Get USB ELM327 V1.5 for following reasons:
1. Supports 9 protocols in all - SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4 as well as CAN Bus ISO 15765-4.
2. Internal EEPROM can remember the last protocol.
3. Precision-moulded diagnostic connector made to fit all VW/Audi vehicles, even those with "tight" trim around diagnostic socket.
4. USB port.
5. Voltage input monitors your vehicle's battery.
7. Support multi-brands vehicles: VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Opel, Vauxhall, Alfa, Mercedes, Smart, Renault, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Lotus, Ford, Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, etc.
USB ELM327 V1.5 Technical Specification:
ELM327 Based - Datasheet
OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
USB Port : (to Computer or PDA)
High quality UL certified USB Cable (equivalent to CE).
CAN (ISO 15765-4)
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
Automatically searches for the correct protocol or can be configured manually.
Serial Interface uses AT commands to look like a modem.
Length with USB Lead : 1.5 metres
What's New for elm327 plastic 1.5 ?
RS232 baud rates to 500 Kbps
Adaptive Timing automatically adjusts ST timeouts
Power up to AT MA is selectable
Source (tester) address can be changed
Can reset all PPs with a jumper
Receive addresses can be independently set
Power Control with a low power standby mode
A 4800 baud ISO option
A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
CAN extended addressing support
You can now perform ISO/KWP bus initializations without having to send a request
An SS command allows searching through the OBD protocols sequentially
A new TA command allows the Tester Address to be easily changed
Factory calibration for the voltage reading circuit can be easily restored
Complete control over in frame responses (IFRs)
Delay before protocol 2 helps with some GM/Holden vehicles
ISO 9141 and ISO 14230:
The slow initiation address can now be varied
Control over key word checking
KWP protocols can now transmit 3 or 4 byte headers
New J1939 protocol
Two user-definable CAN protocols
Improved error handling and recovery
Extended addressing support
How To Use USB ELM327:
1. Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
2. Start the software program, click "Options", select the correct communications port.
3. Your interface now works! Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in your car.
1pc x ELM327 V1.5 Interface
1pc x CD Driver
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.