Automotive Stethoscope Model EM410 is designed to detect unwanted or unusual mechanical noises generated from the bearings, shafts, tappets, etc.
EM-410 Simple Automotive Stethoscope Noise Detector
Automotive Stethoscope Model EM410 operated by 9 Volts battery, the pick-up sound loudness can be controlled by adjusting its volume control.
Adjustable pick-up loudness control.
Headset combined with ear padding to cut out background noises.
Interchangeable - 2 Probe heads (60mm and 290mm lengths).
Strong probe body, black ABS molding.
9 Volt alkaline battery for about 30 hour's continuous operation.
Instrument case and battery included.
Power: 9V battery (6F22)
Dimensions (W×L×T): 50×206×32 mm
Weight: 1300g(with battery)
60 mm probe
290 mm probe
9V battery (6F22)
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.