Eprom Eraser Can erase 6 chips at the same time. Eprom Eraser is to erase the EPROM chips by Ultraviolet Radiation. It has nice appearance, fine structure and good stability.
EPROM Eraser Worldwide Free shipping
This EPROM Eraser is to erase the EPROM chips by Ultraviolet Radiation. It has nice appearance, fine structure and good stability.
Power requirement : AC 220V±20%
Working Frequency : 43Hz-57Hz
Working Temperature: -10°C - 40°C
Working Humidity: 20%~90% relative
Please check whether the input voltage is correct before operation!
1.Press down the Power Switch to “ON” (for 6pcs type only).
2.When the timer is set to “ON”, the eraser is in the status of continuous working.
3.Turn the timer clockwise to set the working period. One cycle is 60 minutes.
Warranty and Caution
The warranty period is one year.
To prevent damage, please do not open and assemble it by yourself and transfer it to qualified electricians or the distributor if any problem occurs.
Size: 6pcs type : 160x120x48mm
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.