Foxwell NT200 Code Reader is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide. Foxwell NT200 Scan Tool can shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data, support multi-language, with update tool foxlink, NT200 is an innovative and affordable solution for DIYers
Foxwell CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader NT200
Top 5 Reasons to Get NT200:
1. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace.
Support Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch
(one machine with one language only)
2. Update: Update online life-time free
With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
3. NT200 is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
4. NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
Foxwell NT200 User Manual
Foxwell NT200 Features and Functions:
*Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
*Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
*Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
*Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
*Displays complete live data stream
*Features on-screen code definitions
*Retrieves freeze frame data
*Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
*FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable
*Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German and more
*Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
*Extremely easy to use two-button operation
*Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
*Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
*One (1) year warranty
*Ruggedly built and compact design
Foxwell NT200 Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
1. Visit our website www.foxwelltech.com and then select Support>Update . Or just click the link here : http://www.foxwelltech.com/support/update/
2. Click the image of your tool to download update package which includes update tool Foxlink, and update files.
3. Follow the on- screen instructions to install the update tool Foxlink and double click the desktop icon to launch the application.
4. Connect the tools with the computer with the USB cable and Foxlink identifies the device automatically.
Protecting you from checkout to delivery. If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier 2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers 3. 6-Years Online Store 4. Trustworthy Seller 5. Technical Support Team 6. Best Quality 7. Competitive Price 8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN) 9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated 10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime 11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark? Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test. 2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company 3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.