Delicately developed by the most distinguished experts of this industry, the NT500 VAG scanner is the most powerful tool for VW/AUDI vehicles on the road today. It stands out in a variety of similar products by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all available control modules.
Foxwell NT500 VAG Scanner
Support Language: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Portuguese / Russian / Hungarian / Dutch
(one machine with one language only)
Software Version: V1.00
NT500 user manual english free download
Foxwell NT500 Features and Benefits
Update online free for 18months
(SC241-S NT500 Update Service cost 60USD/year)
Customer Share Foxwell NT500:
VW GOLF MK7 TDI 2015, activate the lift fuel pump in the tank, tested ok
- Compatible with VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda sold worldwide from 1996
- Compatible with the latest UDS protocol
- Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD cars, SUVs, minivans,light-duty trucks
- Works on almost all systems, including engine, airbag, ABS, A/T, instrument cluster and so much more
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Performs active tests on vehicle systems and components
- Performs special functions such as coding, security access, advanced datastream and so much more
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- Resets oil service light
- Sets inspection 1, 2 service interval
- Sets (non) long life oil service
- Sets inspection mileage
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
- Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement
- Advances calipers after servicing to the original position without affecting the current calibration
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
- Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality
- Resets the brake pad thickness after AUDI A8 service
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
Display: Backlit, 240*320 TFT color display
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Dimensions: 200*100*38mm (L*W*H)
Color Box: 240*180*80mm (LWH)
CTN MEAS: 500*560*420mm
1 pc x NT500 VAG Scan Tool
1 pc x User’s Guide
1 pc x Memory Card
1 pc x USB Cable
1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
1 pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.