Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner with 1 Free Car Make Supported 2018/2019 models
UK Warehouse Ship, No Tax with Fast Delivery!
Highlights of Foxwell NT530
1. NT530 is the Updated Version of NT520 Pro
2 .NT530 Offers OE-Level Diagnosis at Unbeatable Value.
- Gets access to all electronic systems (including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, ect)
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features
- Works with the latest 2018/2019 models
3. NT530 Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
4. NT530 Covers all Special Functions.
Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS module activation, battery registration, oil light service reset, traction and throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration, troubleshoot the A/C, CBS condition-based service reset are just a few of special functions this professional code reader provides.
5. NT530 can cover up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added anytime at extra cost USD60 (SC283-S).
6. Free Update for Lifetime. One Year Warranty.
7. Multi-Lanuage: English,French, Deutsch, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Thai, Hungarian,Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Foxwell NT530 Main Functions:
Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
Works on the latest 2018/2019 models
Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
Read Vehicle and ECU Information
Bi-directional Test: NT530 allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Injector Coding.Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
Battery Configuration. This tool can register battery replacement, but the replace battery must be the SAME BATTERY TYPE and CAPACITY with the ORIGINAL.
Foxwell NT530 Functionlist
America Car Models
Europe Car Models
Mercedes Benz (BENZ,MAYBACH,SMART,SPRINTER)
Asia Car Models
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
1) UK Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK warehouse for most items. All Items titled "UK Ship" are ship from our UK warehouse.
2) Yanwen Express: 8-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you need faster DHL shipment,
please contact us ,thank you)
3) DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.