Ignition Coil Tester
Applicable on coil-on-plug (COP), coil-near- plug (CNP), double ended coil-on-plug(DECOP) or wasted plug systems.
Connect power from 12Volts car battery and the power LED will light up.
Insert the yellow banana plug to the yellow socket and connect the cable to the control terminal of the ignition coil.
Hook up the spark tester to the ignition coil.
Turn ON the frequency knob and adjust the frequency from low to high (clockwise).
Turn back to low frequency and observe the spark color which should be bluish purple.
Increase the frequency gradually and observe the spark line.
It should be in a straight line when NORMAL. If the spark line is curved, it indicates that the coil is aging or there is an internal leakage.
Turn to maximum frequency until the coil is slightly warm, then turn down the frequency and observe the spark line
whether it is continuous or intermittent. If arcing sound is heard but no spark indicates that there is internal leakage.
Use Ignition Leak Checker to detect the source of the leak
1 x Main Spark generator unit
2 x Spark Tester
2 x Extension probes (red & black each one unit)
1 x Ignition Leak Checker
4 x Extension cable (red, blue, green & black each one unit)
2 x Crocodile Clip (red & black one each)
4 x 3mm Female socket cable
2 x 5mm Female socket cable
1 x Carry case
Ignition Coil Tester Package Display:
Attention: Please leave your phone number for delivery when you place order for this product
For any question, please contact us at:
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.