Ignition System KV Quick Tester ADD760
1) The KV Ignition system quick tester ADD760 is designed to work on distributor and DIS systems, and it can quick measure KV value of the secondary ignition and compare peak kV, or verify the proper firing of the secondary ignition system.
2) Quick tester battery Operated and easy to use, simply place the probe over the ignition wire.
3) Each time the tester detects a spark firing, it will flash the Super Bright LED strobe indicating a spark-firing event with sufficient arc duration. Then press the button and the unit measures and displays peak kV on the LCD display.
4) Super Bright LED strobe allows the user to determine if the secondary ignition is firing consistently, intermittently misfiring, or not firing at all. Indicates spark polarity on DIS systems. Detect problems caused by faulty wires, plugs, cap, rotor, coil(s), etc.
Quick Check Mode
To enter the Quick Check Mode, simply turn the tester on. The tester automatically enters this mode when it is powered on.
During this mode, the red and green LEDs alternately flash once every second until a spark is detected.
Once a spark is detected, the Red LED light flashes and the red or the green LED lights to show the polarity.
• If the tester does not detect a spark after 30 seconds, it automatically turns off.
• The Quick Check Mode may not detect spark voltage less than 5 kV. Use the Measurement Mode to verify.
During this mode, the red and green LEDs stay lit while the tester measures the peak spark voltage (for approximately 10 to 15 seconds).
When the tester finishes a measurement, it will do all of the following:
The tester emits a beeping sound
The headlight flashes 3 times
The corresponding polarity LED lights
LCD displays the current KV reading for 15 seconds
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.