Original Launch X431 Super 16 Diagnostic Connector
Most of Launch X431 Tool has a number of 16-pin OBD II-style plugs, OBD II 16C and CAN 2 are by far the most popular fitments. Although the machine generally tells you what plug to use, this is only after you have connected to the car, so valuable time can be lost.
With the New Launch Super 16, you can avoid all this, because it covers the functions of both these popular plugs. In addition Vectra Cs and Astra Hs are specially catered for by the Super 16, resulting in much greater capability for the X-431, when interrogating these vehicles.
You can use the Super 16 with the Peugeot/Citroen CAN adaptor, to permit access to these vehicles from 2004-2005.
Bult-in high speed, low speed double, single line CAN-BUS
OBD II diagnostic connector compatible with all models, easy to operation.
1x Super-16 Connector
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.