Mercedes Benz 38PIN Breakout box
Special breakout box which enables you to access all pins on a 38 pin Benz diagnostic connector via 4mm female banana sockets
Since Benz use a lot of different K-lines for it's different systems like engine ECU, ABS, etc. this is needed for most scantools if you want to access all the systems just by pluging the K-line into the right socket of the system.
Cable length is 1,5 metres and the cable is interchangeable by a DB37 connector from the box .
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.