OBD2 Airbag Resetter for SRS with TMS320
(Supported Honda Fit / Civic / SDL SRS control unit of the data recovery)
1.Safely and efficiently to restore data only SRS control unit for about 4 seconds
2.Support all Honda vehicles produced by the department of Texas Instruments single-chip microcomputer
3. Solve this model has been to replace SRS control unit must be the world's problems, are only through the OBD port to resume data communication control unit SRS data, a high degree of intelligence. Easy and convenient operation.
4. The use of safety control unit will not damage SRS system; at the same time, Honda is the series to do the quickest SRS Data Recovery, the most safety equipment
5. This intelligence reached the advanced international level, domestic technology leader. Automotive electronics repair at the same time counterparts and the best car repair workshop equipment.
How to install TMS320 OBD2 SRS Airbag Resetter ?
1. with the ignition key to open the ignition switch to "ON''
2. Miriam put into restore SRS Honda car diagnostic interface OBD.
3. H-onda SRS instrument restore electricity to about 4 seconds after, instruments will "drop" is called 3 sound, alarm sound stopped, this time to turn off the ignition switch "OFF" open to "ON'' at this time SRS malfunction indicator light to turn off .
OBD2 Airbag Resetter with TMS320 Support list:
Acura RSX 2002-2006
Acura MDX 2001-2002
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.