OBD2 Crash Eraser
Interface CrashEraser is designed for deleting faults in Airbag crash controllers through diagnostic plug. It allows for reading and writing eeprom, reading PIN number, reading and deleting faults, deleting Crash fault. The software is still being modernised, all improvements are available for free and you can download them by the Internet (search for special tools in fold tool)
OPEL - 1994 do 2004 controllers HC05, HC11, HC08
Audi,VW - VW2(6N0), VW3(1J0), VW5x, VW61, Bosch HC11K4, Bosch HC12, Bosch CR16
Ford Focus (1998-2004): controllers on CR16 MFR PLCC44, HC12
For -sensor in plastic box on 95C160
Mitsubihi - Crash controllers
Service of controllers EDC15 (reading PIN, km, writing new course/run, reading EEPROM)
Corsa C-reading PIN, correction of dashboard
Reading the code through diagnosis in Opel radio CDR500/2005 on TMS 370
Attention: Please leave your phone number for delivery when you place order for this product
For any question, please contact us at:
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.