Replacing a car battery on older vehicles used to be simple!! You unhook the old battery and install the new one.
Late-model vehicles, however, rely on computers that operate everything from the stereo to the transmission. If power is disconnect from ecu, the settings will lost and have to reset to default. That means the vehicle may feel different when driven, and you may have to enter a security code to access the stereo. Using this simple memory saving device when replacing your car battery will help you avoid these problems.
OBD II Vehicle ECU Emergency Power Supply Cable Memory Saver(3Meter)
Description and Operation:
1. Powered by any jump starter with a 12V outlet into an OBD II Memory Saver.
2. Interface connector between a 12V DC power source and vehicle's OBD II port.
3. Preserves vehicle codes and electronic presets.
This device can work with any 12V DC power source, including jump starter, DC 12V Lead-acid battery, or another car’s DC 12V power outlet.
As our device with 3 meter cable, it will be a convenient way, should you not have jump starter (or Lead-acid battery) on hand, and the device can also get the 12v power supply from cigarette lighter of another good car. Just insert the Cigarette lighter plug to this car and insert into 16 pin plug to the OBD port of the car you want to replace battery. And now you can replace the battery.
1. When working with the vehicle’s battery, review all the battery manufacturer’s and vehicle manufacturer’s safety instructions, warnings and directives regarding battery disconnection, removal and replacement.
2. The vehicle’s electrical system is receiving power from memory saver through the OBD connection. Therefore, the vehicle’s battery connectors are electrically live and should be covered with an insulator to prevent the connectors from touching metal or each other and causing a short circuit. After each use, disconnect the memory saver and use a dry cloth to wipe all dirt or oil from the connectors and the cable.
3. During battery replacement, DO NOT turn on (ignition) the car, which its old battery is disconnected and new battery not yet finished replacement. As well, DO NOT turn the key on “ACC ON”. If not, the fuse of the memory saver probably burn out, due to high amp and overload.
4. Security attach the OBD II connector of memory saver into your car OBD II port to get a good contact; if not, during battery replacement. the bad contact between the OBDII connector and your car, may cause missing power supply on your car ECU (Electronic Control Unit, or called auto computer).
1. The 12V DC plug of memory saver should be correctly connected 12V power source, if not, the red led light on the plug will not light up;
that means no power signal from the power source or with incorrect polarity connection. If the power source from another car,
then check whether the car’s Cigarette Lighter on good condition or not. If the power source from a jump starter, then verify if the cause is
from the contact. If the power source is from an alternative 12V Lead-acid battery, then check whether the polarity correct or not.
2.The memory saver 12V DC plug contains an 8 amp fuel. Should a problem arise with the memory saver, check the fuse or contact your direct seller/distributor for assistance.
1x OBD II Automotive Computer Memory Saver(3m)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
International Buyers – Please Note
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
Our website don't undertake tax for all customer. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
If you very care about TAX,please contact us before you buy,we advise you choose airmail/yanwen.
c) If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
b) Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
d) Seller ships within 1 day after receiving cleared payment. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.
7-15 working days,almost all countries no tax
For remote area or holiday, need more time.
7-25 working days,almost all countries no tax
2-5 working days,almost all countries pay some tax
almost all countries pay some tax
7-12 working days, no tax for for most european counties Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK, Wales, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia Hungary, Romania, the Czech Republic, Poland
7-15 working days
To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
7-20 working days
If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
4-6 working days
To most middle east counries.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method.
Or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us.
Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When customer receive the goods, please make sure to check the product is correct, there is no damage to the product before sign for the package.
If, after receipt completed, any feedback problems case for compensation, it will not be handled.
Broken items: Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on
keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
About technical support online by teamviwer,we only offer free help to our customer ,who order within one year.
Over one year,all need pay depends on what problem it is.