OBDMATE OM500 JOBD OBDII EOBD Code Reader
Main Features Functions:
Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) and clear codes
Software upgradeable via standard USB cable
Supports CAN (Controller Area Network), all other current JOBD and OBDII/EOBD protocols and with reading and clearing DTC
Compliant with OBDII 16PIN TOYOTA\HONDA\DAIHATSU\MITSUBISHI\MAZDA\NISSAN\SUZUKI\SUBARU
1. dimensions: 125mm x 70mm x 22mm ( 5 inch x 2.8 inch x 0.9 inch)
2. Smart 8 Line Display 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast
3. Easy to use four-button operation (UP,DOWN,ENTER,EXIT)
4. CE, FCC, RoHS certification
5. One year warranty
1pc OBDMATE OM500 JOBD Code Reader main unit
1pc User's Manual
1pc USB updates cable
1pc Carry case
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.