OBDII Can Scanner PS100 EOBD Scanner Code Reader
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
PS100 scanner deosn't power up as it shows, when plugged in to a computer with the usb cable the menu appears, But when plugged in to a car using the obd plug the screen lights up but no menu as shown in the pics.
This error may be caused by the following two reasons:
Reason one: PS100 scanner is a handheld scanner, no need connect with the computer
Reason two: have to firstly turn on the Ignition Switch, then plug ps100 into the obd socket to test. Some car's models supply not enough voltage, if you firstly connect PS100 scanner then to turn on the Ignition Switch, it will cause your car supply not enough voltage temporarily, so PS100 scanner display screen will display abnormaly, which will broken PS100 scanner.
If you operate ps100 scanner as I mention above, I suggest you chang another car, maybe PS100 scanner will not work with this car model.