Mercedes Benz SI-Reset MB38 Pin Reset Intervall and Airbag
Service Interval Reset for Mercedes Benz cars with 38 pin connector except ML class
1. Resets the Service Indicator (Service Interval)
2. Delete airbag faults (if your airbag warning light is on you can turn it off with this tool, if the error is not a permanent one)
How to use Mercedes Benz SI-Reset MB38 Pin ?
1. Turn ignition on
2. Plug tool to 38 pin diagnostic connector of car
3. Tool will initialize and led will be red
4. Press button of desired operation
5. Tool will show green light if the operation was successful
1pc x Mercedes Benz SI-Reset MB38 Pin Reset Intervall and Airbag
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
What'sapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.