SI-Reset Opel OBD2 Reset Inspection Intervall
1.Reset Inspection Intervall
2.15.000 km or 1 year
3.15.000 km or 2 years
4.30.000 km or 2 years (LONGLIFE)
Opel Astra build after 1998, Zafira build after 1998, Corsa build after 2000
How to use SI-Reset Opel OBD2 Reset ?
1.Plug the Device into the OBD2 socket of the car
2.All LED`s will blink and than stay on
3.Turn ignition key to enable the board electronic but don`t turn on the motor
4.Press the button for the operation you want to perform shortly
5.The LED of the choosen operation will light and the other Led`s will be off
6.LED`s will perform a light chain which means reset is done
1pc * Service Intervall Reset Unit with diagnostic connector
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.