CAN OBDII Code Reader T59 provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes for all OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. It shows code definition on screen. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners.
Free Update Online: one year
CAN OBD2/EOBD mini code reader T59 Free Update Online
Features and Benefits:
1. Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
4. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
5. Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Views the Live data stream.
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Identifies pending codes
10. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions--- English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
12. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
13. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
15. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Car List (available after test)
Alfa Romeo Audi BMW Citroen
Ferrari FIAT Jaguar Iveco
Lamborghini Lancia Lotus Land Rover
MAN Maserati Merceder-Benz MINI
Peugeot Porsche Renault
Saab Scani Seat Skoda
VW Volvo Smart
Honda Hyundai Isuzu
Daewoo Daihatsu Toyota
Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki
Kia Lexus Nissan
Buick Pontiac Ford
Chevrolet Cadillac Chrysler/Jeep
GM Rover Dodge
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CD (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. USB cable ( use to update from the computer)
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.