- Original Tango programmer is a new generation of transponder programmer which is developed to cover, read, write and generate the latest transponders used in the latest vehicle immobilizer technologies.
- Note: If you need to do Daihatsu G Chip, you will need to pay for the authorization cost for extra.
Original Scorpio-LK TANGO Key Programmer With Basic Software Supports Daihatsu G Chip Function
Top 5 Reasons To Get Tango Transponder Key Programmer:
1. 100% Original Scorpio-LK Tango
2. Free update online
3. Latest Version: V1.115
4. Supports Daihatsu G Chip Function ( Need to pay)
5. With Free TANGO OBD Cable
Connect your TANGO to computer with internet, start the software to [help]>>[check update], then you can update Tango to latest software.
Operating system: Win98, WinXP, Vista, Win8, Win8/8.1, Win10
1. After purchasing, you have to visit official website and update within 28 days, or it will get locked
2. If you want to get authorization for special functions or cars, please refer to this link http://www.scorpio-lk.com
What's the NEW feature?
After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car!
The car will be started directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system. And it's also used in PSA Group vehicles!
What you only have to is writing the new file back into the immobilizer system!
Tango Software V1.115 Feature:
11 October, 2019
TANGO Key Programmer Supported Transponders:
- Version 1.115 (hw 1.087)
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
- Key Maker MQB Platform (Skoda, VW), based on Barracuda Image Dump (available since version 1.114.3 )
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
- Dealer key maker MQB Platform (Skoda, VW), based on Barracuda Image Dump (available since version 1.114.3 )
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
- Key Maker Toyota H-Immo (All Keys Lost), based on Barracuda Image Dump
- Key maker Ducati Scrambler 2015- (24C16, DST40)
- Key maker Chevrolet Spark 2009- (MC9S08EL32, MEG48,MEG8E)
- Key maker Maserati GranTurismo 2013- (MC912DG256, MEG48)
- Mitsubishi Mirage, L200 on eeprom 95320 added two versions
- Volvo with 95320 and NEC added remote programming
- Nissan 2010- (93C66, 93C76) added new versions
- BMW bike (25LC160, dashboard) added new version.
PCF7930-31 writing, reading
PCF7935 writing, reading, shadow memory, crypto calculator
PCF7936 writing, reading, modes password, crypto, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7941 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7942 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7943 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7944 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7945 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7946 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7947 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7952 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7961 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
*Auto switching between PCF7936-PCF7961 windows if invalid type detected.
*Autodetect manchester / biphase
Temic 11 reading , writing to T5
Temic 12 reading , writing to T5
Megamos (13) reading , writing to T5 , emulating on PCF7930-35
Megamos (48) reading, writing, PIN, unlock by PIN, full range of memory contents, crypto calculation
Megamos CRYPTO-2 (8E) read ID, read/write EEPROM, write Cryptokey
Tiris (4C) reading
Tiris (4D) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (4E) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (8C) reading
TK5551M (T5 replacement)
SAAB reading , writing to T5
The product is in working out stages, therefore the list of the supported transponders will be developed later.
Key Maker Usage
Key maker usage consists of a four steps. The 4-th step is additional and depends on a vehicle model.
1. Open an immobilizer dump file.
2. Choose number of the key you want create.
3. Place a transponder into the coil and click the WRITE button.
4. In some cases the program asks you to save a modified immobilizer dump. This dump must to be written into the immobilizer.
First of all, take a look at this picture. The "Loaded File" window displays the immobilizer file name. Ensure that a valid dump is stored. The "Maker" window displays selected maker name. Ensure the right key maker selected.
The "info" windows display an important information:
1. Original transponder---Informs you about type of the original transponder
2. Allowed transponder---Informs you what type of transponders is suitable for the key maker
3. Data location---The immobilizer memory may be stored in various chips, the description informs you about from where you have to read a dump. Some immobilizers can have various chipsets. In this case the field displays several possible chips. Find one of them inside of the immobilizer and read it.
4. Data size---Each chip has certain memory size, the key maker accepts files with the described size.
5. Data format---This field appears in case of 93CXX eeprom seria.
There are two standards of data layout:
Intel format and Motorola format or Little Endian and Big Endian respectively.
The data layout depends on a chip-programmer that is used for eeprom reading.This field informs you what kind of format is suitable for the key maker.Usually you can see that both formats are suitable. It means that the program can understand any data layout.
Create a key step by step
Firstly, run the key maker interface according to the vehicle and read information in the "Info" window. Watch theData location field describes the memory chip. Find out the chip inside of the immobilizer and read it. Save the read data (dump).
Click the "OPEN IMMOBILIZER FILE" button and load the saved dump.
The program will analyse the dump.
If the dump is correct the "WRITE" button will become active and the "Keys" window will display the range of key numbers that can be created.
Take a look at the "Info" window, the Allowed transponder field.
Ensure you use a transponder exactly the indicated type.
Place the transponder into the coil.
Choose the key position you want create in the "Keys" window.
Click the "WRITE" button.
This starts the writing process and transponder will be stored with the appropriate data.
At this point you may be asked to save a new immobilizer dump.
The program displays a standard File Save dialog where you have to save the data.
After this you will be informed about the new data saved and must be written into the immobiliser.
Write the new dump into the immobilizer. Now it is ready to operate with the created transponder.
If you are not asked to save a new file, it means that immobilizer is ready to operate with the created transponder without file replacing.
1. ABS plastic enclosure:
IP65/DIN EN 60529
2. Rubber seal:
prevents sliding on a workbench
3. USB connection:
no external power
4. Big hole:
adopted to large keys
5. Three small holes:
adopted to various sizes of transponders
Q: Hardware not found after install the software and driver, how to solve it?
A: You need to install the software v1.83 first, then v1.84, next v1.85(install the software from older to newer)
Q: Tango key programmer support update for free or not?
A: Update free You need to connect the official website to update once within 28 days, otherwise the machine will be blocked. If you need special function or work it on special car model, you need to pay for it, you can check specific cost online
Q: I reprogram a BMW key, if I can delete the reprogrammed key with Tango?
A: No, it do not support this function
Q: Is there tokens limitation for Tango? Is there any extra cost, such as update cost?
A: There is no tokens limitation for Tango. Software update online for free. But if you need special function, or want to work it on special car model, you need to pay money to open the authorization
Q: Do you have Tango user manual?
A: You can check Tango user manual in the menu after software installation
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.