Toyota ECU Flash Reprogramming DVD
YWEN/DHL/NL Free Shipping
Chinese New Year Prestock Sale, Limit Stock, Hurry Up!
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Write a Review
- After-sales Service
Toyota ECU Flash Reprogramming DVD
ECU Flash Reprogramming Precautions
IT IS POSSIBLE TO PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE ECU (ECM/PCM) DURING THE FLASH REPROGRAMMING PROCESS.
You must read and understand the following precautionary information before proceeding with reprogramming.
You can minimize the risk of damaging an ECU by understanding the following precautions:
1. Battery must be fully charged and in good condition. BATTERY VOLTAGE MUST NOT FALL BELOW 11.4 VOLTS OR RISE ABOVE 16.0 VOLTS DURING THE REPROGRAMMING PROCESS.
2. All electrical accessories must be turned off and electrical loads must not be altered significantly during the reprogramming process (i.e. audio system, air conditioning system, interior lighting, daytime running lights, etc)
3. The engine compartment hood must be open and under hood ambient temperatures must not exceed 158ºF
4. Scan tool/J2534 interface cables must be in good condition and connections must be electrically sound prior to beginning reprogramming (see TSB SS004-01, "ECU Flash Reprogramming Error Message" for more detail).
5. Do not disconnect the scan tool, J2534 interface or PC during the reprogramming process; FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE ECU.
6. Do not allow the PC running J2534 Calibration Update Wizard software to go into standby or hibernation modes during the reprogramming process; FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE ECU.
7. Do not cycle the ignition switch off during the reprogramming process except where instructed to do so by the Calibration Update Wizard or scan tool software.
8. For ECUs that have more than one CPU to be reprogrammed, you must COMPLETE ALL CPUs before returning the vehicle to service.
9. To ensure stable battery voltage during this process, it is acceptable to connect a battery charger to the vehicle prior to beginning the reprogramming operation. Charger must be set on "low" charge rate and voltage must be maintained within the 11.4 volt to 16.0 volt window for the entire reprogramming process.
10. Set the parking brake for this operation
In addition to the above mentioned precautions, it is important to READ THE SPECIFIC TSB ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPROGRAMMING EVENT YOU ARE PERFORMING. Certain vehicles require removal of fuses to prevent accessories from energizing during the reprogramming process. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS IN THE APPLICABLE TSB FOR VEHICLE YOU ARE REPROGRAMMING CAN RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE ECU.
Attention: Please leave your phone number for delivery when you place order for this product
For any question, please contact us at:
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
International Buyers – Please Note
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
Our website don't undertake tax for all customer. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
If you very care about TAX,please contact us before you buy,we advise you choose airmail/yanwen.
|Delivery||European countries||Other countries|
7-15 working days,almost all countries no tax
For remote area or holiday, need more time.
|7-25 working days,almost all countries no tax|
|DHL/UPS||2-5 working days,almost all countries pay some tax||
almost all countries pay some tax
|Yanwen||7-12 working days, no tax for for most european counties Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK, Wales, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia Hungary, Romania, the Czech Republic, Poland||No service|
7-15 working days
To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
|7-20 working days|
|Aramex||If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.||
4-6 working days
To most middle east counries.
Or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us.
Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.