- Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 diagnostic & service tool is specially designed to program vehicles that do not have a TPMS relearn facility in the ECU. MaxiTPMS TS501 is also able to work with ALL known magnetic and frequency triggered tire sensors for All vehicles sold worldwide.
- Free Update Lifetime
TPMS DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICE TOOL MaxiTPMS TS501
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501:
1. Support Lanugages: English, French, Germany, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korea, Italian.
(Note: Each Device include English + one optional language.)
MaxiTPMS TS501 Features & Functions:
2. Update: One year free update on the internet via USB port
Autel MaxiTPMS Tool Comparison List:
Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
Activates magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125 kHz continuous or
modulated wave signals
Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signals
Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
Reads/clears codes of TPM system and resets malfunction indicator light
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
On-screen code definitions
Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel
vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible
responses to confirm sensors are working properly
Interprets data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature,
battery status and OE part no.
Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
1-year free upgrade on the internet via USB port
Easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen
Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by
other RF signals
Saves up to 16 TPMS records
If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays
the replacement part number
MaxiTPMS TS501 Package List:
MaxiTPMS® TS501 tool
Molded plastic case
Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Q: What's the difference between Autel MaxiTPMS TS601, TS501 and TS401 ?
A: 1. TS401
cannot do programming, but both TS501 and TS601 support tire pressure sensor programming, etc.
2. Both TS501 and TS601 can do TMPS diagnose and programming.
can do OBD diagnostic, but TS501 cannot do that.
At the same time, TS601 can read and write data to be more powerful and perfect.
MaxiTPMS TS501 Package Display:
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.