Memoscan U380 OBDII OBD2 EOBD Engine Scanner Trouble Code Reader
U380 Scanner Descriptions:
Memo scan U380 scanner is specially designed for car owners or DIY. With a U380, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U380 with the diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U380, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
1. Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant
2. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
3. Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
4. Highly reliable and accurate
5. Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
6. Easy to use with one plug-in
7. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
8. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
9. Performs continuous DTC scan
10. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
11. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
U380 Code Reader Specifications:
1. Vehicle Coverage:
GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Specification: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Voltage: DC 10V~12V
Temperature: -4F (-20°C) ~ 122F (50°C)
Display: 2 line LCD
1pc x U380 code reader
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.