U680 CarData Recorder
1. To collect the data engine data when run on the road, including engine ignition time, fuel adjust, rotate speed of the engine and read out trouble code
2. To 24-hourly record the change of the data flow shown in scheme and picture, after the data has been responded from the clients’ terminal.
3. To gain the help from auto experts by importing the data via internet, turning remote diagnosis into reality.
4. Car Data Recorder(CDRecorder) support the cars with OBDII, EOBD and CAN protocol
1. Run “Cardata_Recorder.exe” directly see ”softinstall1.bmp”, choose the install route(see softinstall2.bmp).
2. When this done, build a new folder named “Car data _Recorder”in the disk which you have just chosen(see softinstall0.bmp).
3. When succeeded in installing the software, use USB to connect Cardata_Recorder with the computer, you will be automatically reminded as the following:
1) Find new hardware
2) Install the driver (see driverinstall1.bmp, driverinstall2.bmp, driverinstall3.bmp,)
3) The driver has finished being installed and can run now. The Cardata_Recorder software and driver have been installed till now. Normally Cardata_Recorder client terminal software can be run in Windows 2000, NT, ME, XP.
If this cannot realized, please check if Car Data Recorder does not match with some unidentified USB drivers (such as Printer).In this situation, please download the unidentified USB driver in advance.
1. recorder, including Car Data Recorder and USB connector
2. Client terminal programmer
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.