V-CHECKER VCHECKER T701 Circuit Test Pencil
V-checker T701 circuit tester can check the cable assembly signal from 0~36V with accuracy 0.1V. When the signal voltage is over 36V, the LCD screen will show icon ">>”. The tester’s waveform range is from 0-12V. When the tester leaves the cable, the waveform will be enlarged and the LCD displays 0.4s actual waveform. Meanwhile, the voltage range is marked and user can define waveform of 10-50Hz. When the cable assembly voltage is over 0.1V, the LCD indicates voltage value and waveform. The blue LED would be shining when voltage is over 0.5V.
T701 also can be used to check continuity of cable assembly. It shows test results and graphs through red LED light and LCD screen. When the cable assembly is continuous, the red LED light is on. Verse vase, the red LED light is off.
Working voltage: 3.0-3.3V
Working current: 5mA /Standby current: 5μA
Working power: 0.9W / Standby power:0.1mW
1pc x V-CHECKER T701 Circuit Test Pencil
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.