VAG ECU Tool VAG EDC15 ME7 ECU Programmer
The tool for the complete access to all EEpromdaten with VAG-engine control units of type EDC15 and ME7.
Read and write access to the EEprom.
Reading the secret odometer (if stored in the engine control unit)
Immo-off function, login display, VIN change - everything about the diagnosis socket-not removing the ECU.
With the write function is motor control "cloning" - no need to teach.
Indispensable for workshops, recovery or Chiptuning.
serial EEprom read and save
EEprom checksum checking and correction
IMMO on / off
EEprom from a file and write (clone function)
Read / write access to the login
Read / write access to the chassis number
Read / write access to the Immobilizernummer
Kilometers Motronic in the read and write (if available)
In the ME7 .** controllers can also perform the following functions:
Idling torque change
Idle speed change
Correct charge (only for Turbo engines)
Ignition timing change
Supports the following types of motor control of BOSCH:
EDC15P + BOSCH ME7.5
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 8-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (UK Warehouse, DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.