The MXS 5.0 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with automatic temperature compensation built in providing unrivalled performance on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah. The MXS5.0 solves a broad range of battery problems and is the ideal charger for the user with high demands.
Vgate MXS 5.0 Smart Lead Acid Battery Charger Fully Automatic 12V 5A with Temperature Compensation Car MXS 5.0
Vgate MXS 5.0 Features:
1. diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge
2. automatic desulphation programmer and a special reconditioning function that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries.
3. AGM mode is perfect for maximizing performance and life of most Stop-Start batteries.
4. The built in temperature compensation ensures ideal charging performance even in the most extreme conditions.
5. Float/Pulse maintenance makes the MXS 5.0 ideal for long-term maintenance.
6. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
7. The MXS 5.0 is a fully automatic "connect and forget" 12V charger with 8 charging steps and offers selectable small battery,and normal battery programs.
8. The recond and AGM options operate individually or together in both small battery, and normal battery programs providing great flexibility for the user.
9. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah with additional maintenance capability to 160Ah, Splash proof and dust proof.
10. The MXS 5.0 is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, is spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof.
Rated Voltage AC: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
Charging voltage: SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V
Min battery voltage: 2.0V
Charging current: 5A max
Current, mains: 0.6A rms (at full charging current)
Back current drain: <1Ah/month
Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
Battery capacity:1.2–110Ah up to 160Ah for maintenance
Temperature compensation Built in charge voltage compensation according to ambient temperature
Dimensions: 150 x 65 x 38mm (L x W x H)
Detailed Unique 8-Step Charging & Maintenance Program as Following:
STEP 1 DESULPHATION
Detects sulphated batteries. Pulsing current and voltage, removes sulphate from the lead plates of the battery restoring the battery capacity.
STEP 2 SOFT START
Tests if the battery can accept charge. This step prevents that charging proceeds with a defect battery.
STEP 3 BULK
Charging with maximum current until approximately 80% battery capacity.
STEP 4 ABSORPTION
Charging with declining current to maximize up to 100% battery capacity.
STEP 5 ANALYSE
Tests if the battery can hold charge. Batteries that can not hold charge may need to be replaced.
STEP 6 RECOND
Choose the Recond program to add the Recond step to the charging process.
During the Recond step voltage increases to create controlled gassing in the battery.
Gasing mixes the battery acid and gives back energy to the battery.
STEP 7 FLOAT
Maintaining the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge.
STEP 8 PULSE
Maintaining the battery at 95–100% capacity. The charger monitors the battery voltage and gives a pulse when necessary to keep the battery fully charged.
1pc x Smart Charger Unit
1pc x User Manual
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If you are a buyer using Paypal right now, please check Paypal Buyer Protection and Paypal Returning Cost Refund regulations in advance.
Top 11 Reasons to Choose CarTool.co.uk
1. Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Tools Supplier
2. Market Oriented in UK and European Customers
3. 6-Years Online Store
4. Trustworthy Seller
5. Technical Support Team
6. Best Quality
7. Competitive Price
8. Fast Delivery (DHL,EMS,FedEx,TNT,UPS,AMX,YWEN)
9. Oversea Safety Exporting Certificated
10. 1-Year Guarantee and After-Sale Service for Lifetime
11. Simple & Comfortable Return & Refund Policy
Our Aim at Offering You A Personal, Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience. Welcome to Purchase!
What is the meaning of the QC Mark?
Note: Each device from our company has a unique QC Mark formed by digital numbers.
1. The QC mark means the product has been passed our Quality Department Test.
2. The QC mark shows that the product is supplied from our company
3. The product with the QC mark will be our guarantee.
Fast Free Shipping and Cost-Effective
Lonsdor K518 K518ISE Key Programmer
Whatsapp: +86-136-2864-7582 (Joanna)
http://www.carTool.co.uk & http://m.carTool.co.uk
Scan the QRcode, feel free to contact us on your smartphone.