2014 Original Wellon VP-896 Programmer Updated Version of VP-890. IVP-896 is a reliable, high speed, high performance and low cost advanced universal programmer. It is a perfect over-current protection circuit, short-circuit will not damage the chip programmer.
Original Wellon VP896 VP-896 EEPROM Programmer Updated Version of VP890
VP-896 supported languages: English, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish, Hungarian.
Get 2014 Original Wellon for 7 Reasons:
1. English online help system, user-friendly.
2. Load, edit and save files is extremely convenient
3. Support WindowsXP / Vista / Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit) operating system.
4 Built-in high-speed microcontroller, automatic calibration data, to ensure system reliability.
5. Supports dozens of manufacturers of PLD, E (E) PROM, FLASH, MCU and other tens of thousands of programmable devices.
6 Can be used as signal generator generates a square wave signal as a frequency meter can measure the frequency.
7. Suitable for electronic product development, mass burning chips, mobile phones, computers, car repair and so on.
Custom Share: Original Wellon VP896 VP-896 EEPROM Programmer tells you which pins does not have good connections.
Original Wellon VP-896 Features:
1. File formats automatically recognized
2. Automatic recognition memory manufacturers and models.
3. Chip serial number automatically increased functionality.
4. Integrated menu-driven interface
5. 48-pin locking socket of U.S. imports.
6. For most chip reader can no external power supply.
7. Testable TTL & CMOS standard logic devices and memory.
8. Programming Module can 4-pin to 48-pin DIP devices for programming or testing.
9. via optional adapter, can support 4-pin to 64-pin package devices variety.
10. After having set the chip access to reliable automatic programming function, easy to mass production.
11. Using lead-free solder, using a transparent shell, meet environmental standards with flame retardant ABS material functions
12. High-speed programming, burn P89C58, blank check erase + + + programming + authentication encryption, only 1.9 seconds.
Wellon VP-896 Programmer Functions:
1. Supports ISP programming.
2. Chip select provides manufacturers logo, can help users quickly find clearer chips.
3. Fast editing buffer, block copy, block fill, high and low byte swapping, the string search functions.
4. Programming parameters can be modified according to the specific conditions of the chip programmed parameters.
5. Chip extremely detailed information, including the package diagram, chip model nomenclature and adapters available.
6. Automatic detection chip inserted backwards, plug the wrong, and poor contact pin chip internal short circuit and other functions.
7. Supports byte (BYTE), word (WORD), double word (DOUBLE WORD) format data files automatically separated.
8. Can test TTL & CMOS standard logic devices and memory. Standard logic devices can automatically determine the model.
9. Contains test vectors Editor provides open to users of the test database structure, users can add their own test.
10. Complete self-test function, to ensure the hardware intact. Programming can be functional testing.
11. Device algorithm entirely by software, USB interface, with automatic online upgrade function, effectively protect user investment interests.
12. Provide flexible document, cache management functions. Enabling file into memory automatically cleared, splicing into multiple files and so on.
13. Supported file formats: JEDEC, BINARY, MOTOROLAS, TEKTRONIX, INTEL, HOLTEK, EMC (. CDS), INTEL HEX16 format.
14. Select the model according to the manufacturer or in accordance with the manufacturer's two-way choice model selection method can
automatically search for selected devices.
VP-896 Programmer Specifications:
1. Standby current: <200 mA; Working Current :250-350mA.
2. Power supply: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz Output DC 9V/1.5A
VP-896 Programmer Wanranty Surport:
1. Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects
2. For one year from the date of purchase.