Latest VXSCAN OEM 2006-2016 Ford TPMS Sensor Training Tool Activation Tool
Ford cars and trucks need have their TPMS sensors re-trained or activated after the installation of new wheels and tires or after a tire rotation.
Following these simple steps anyone can re-train their TPMS sensors and save themselves a costly trip to the dealership.
Ford cars and trucks (post-2007) use TPMS sensors that monitor the air pressure in the wheels.
Every time the sensors communicate with the vehicle through
an access point at each wheel, they have to be "trained" or programmed to communicate with.
This is done easily using an inexpensive TPMS Training tool.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Training Program Tool can work with the following vehicles:
2007-2014 Ford F-150
2008-2015 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty
2007-2015 Ford Mustang
2007-2014 Ford Edge
2006-2015 Ford Escape
2008-2015 Ford Expedition
2006-2016 Ford Explorer
2008-2015 Ford Flex
2008-2015 Ford Taurus
2008-2015 Ford E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 Econoline Vans
2008-2015 Ford Fiesta
2008-2015 Ford Focus
2008-2015 Ford Fusion
2008-2011 Ford Crown Victoria
2011-2015 Ford Transit Connect
2006-2011 Ford Ranger
2007-2015 Lincoln MKX
2007-2015 Lincoln MKT
2008-2015 Lincoln MKZ
2008-2015 Lincoln MKS
2008-2015 Lincoln Navigator
2008-2011 Lincoln Town Car
2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
2006-2010 Mercury Monterey
2006-2011 Mercury Mariner
2006-2011 Mercuy Grand Marquis
2006-2011 Mercury Milan
Genuine Ford Part Number: 8C2Z-1A203-A
How to Train Ford Tire Pressure Monitior Sensors TPMS?
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, then press and release the brake pedal.
2. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position for 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
3. Press and release the brake pedal.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
5. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
*The horn will sound once and the TPMS indicator will flash if the training mode has been entered successfully.
If equipped, the message center will display TRAIN LF TIRE.*
6. Place the tire pressure monitor activation tool on the LEFT (Driver's Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem.
Press and release the test button repeatedly on the TPMS Tool until the horn beeps.
(It may take up to 6 seconds for the tool to activate the sensor, Leave the tool on the sidewall for the entire 6 seconds).
The horn beeping indicates that the body control module has recognized the TPMS sensor.
7. Within 2 minutes of the horn sounding confirming programming of the LF tire,
place the TPMS tool on the RIGHT (Passenger's Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem and press the test button to activate the sensor.
8. Repeat step 7 for RIGHT REAR followed by LEFT REAR tire in that order. The procedure is complete after the last tire has been trained.
When training is complete, the message center (if equipped) will display TIRE TRAINING COMPLETE.
For vehicles not equipped with a message center, successful completion of the training procedure is verified by turning the key to the
OFF position without the horn sounding. If the horn beeps twice when the switch is turned to OFF the training procedure was not successful.
NOTE: If the vehicle or wheels/sensors have been stationary for more than 30 minutes, the sensors will go into a "sleep mode" to conserve battery power. It is necessary to wake them up by simply moving them or rolling the tires before they will communicate with the vehicle.
NOTE: The TPMS training procedure must be done on one vehicle at a time, in an area without radio frequency interference - at least 3 feet away from other vehicles equipped with TPMS sensors.
NOTE: Vehicles with different tire pressures front-rear like F-Series trucks and E-Series vans also require TPMS re-training after a tire rotation. Failure to train the sensors will cause the TPMS warning light to illuminate on the dash.
1pc x NEW OEM 2006-2016 Ford TPMS Sensor Training Tool
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items. Items titled "UK Ship" are shipped from UK warehouse to UK Customers. Items titled "EU Ship" are shipped from EU Warehouse to EU Customers.
2) 4PX Express: 6-8 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax no extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to email@example.com, we will help you by Teamviewer.