UPA USB Programmer V1.3 Main Unit for Sale is a set of New UPA USB Programmer main unit, do not contain Adapters.
UPA USB Programmer V1.3 Main Unit
UPA-USB Device Programmer V1.3 Update Info:
* Added MC9S12HY64/HA32 support
* Added Serial Flash memory support: A25L512/010/020/040/080/016/032, SST25VF512A/010A/020B/040B/080B/016B/032B, S25FL004A/008A/016A/032A/064A
* Added 24C1024, 24C1025 support
* Added Bulk erase data memory to PICs 16F913-7/946, 12F629/675
* Added script function GetPage
* Added script function AutoBaudRateDevice (hc08 devices only)
* Added script function GetProgrammerFrameChildCtrl( AChildCtrlName: string): TControl
* Added script function EnablePicMemoryAreas ( AProgram, AID, AConfig, ACalibration, AEEPROM: boolean ): boolean;
* Fixed bug with script functions ProgramDevice, ReadDevice ... when used with PICs
* Fixed bug with SetHC08SecurityBytes (SecBytes: string) function
* Fixed bug with 68hc11 reading if Oscillator is not set to Auto
* Updated script example files
* The software is digitally signed
* USB driver upausb.sys is digitally signed
Simply connect the mainboard to the UPA programmer directly or by using a DB9 male / female extension cable (1:1). Insert the correct config key into the slot of the mainboard and start programming either via the ZIF or SOIC Socket. You can also use the included DIL to 10pin Flat-ribbon header, put it inside the ZIF socket and wire up an SOIC clip or clamps for ISP use from there.
Pick the Adapter you want to use, attach the flat cable to the Adapter (PIN1 is always indicated, on both the cable and also the Adapter) and also to the main board's 10pin ISP connector. Select the VCC supply source by the jumper on the mainboard next to the ISP connector (on = target supplied from upa, off = target got own supply). Slide the Adapter over the soldered PLCC MCU on the target PCB. (No soldering, no pinout reviewing, no pin counting, saves lots of time and hassle and let's you make your job faster, precise and easier)
Once your workshop is equipped with our Adapter Set you will have a all new UPA Experience.
ST6240, ST6245, ST6249
NSC CR16*: CR16HCS5(9), CR16MCS5(9), CR16MES5(9), CR16MFS5(9), CR16MCT5/9, CR16HCT5/9
for Motorola HC05*: MC68HC05B6, MC68HC05B8, MC68HC05B16, MC68HC705B16, MC68HC05B32, MC68HC05E6, MC68HC705E6, MC68HC05H12, MC68HC05L28, MC68HC05P3, MC68HC705P3*,MC68HC05X16, MC68HC05X32
for Motorola HC08*: MC68HC08AS20, MC68HC08AS32, MC68HC08AS60, MC68HC08AZ32, MC68HC(9)08AZ32A, MC68HC908AZ60, MC68HC908AZ60A
for Motorola HC11*: MC68HC11A1, MC68HC11A8, MC68HC11E9, MC68HC11EA9, MC68HC11E20, MC68HC11F1, MC68HC11K4, MC68HC11KA2, MC68HC11KA4, MC68HC11KG4, MC68HC11KS2, MC68HC11KS8, MC68HC11L6, MC68HC11P2, MC68HC11PA8, MC68HC11PH8
for Motorola HC12*: MC68HC912B32, MC68HC912BE32, MC68HC912D60, MC68HC912D60A, MC68HC912DC128A, MC68HC912DG128, MC68HC912DG128A
for Motorola HCS12*: MC9S12D64, MC9S12A128, MC9S12DG128, MC9S12DG256, MC9S12H128, MC9S12H256
Atmel 8051 Architecture: AT89S51, AT89S52, AT89S53, AT89S8252, AT89S8253
Atmel AVR 8-Bit Risk: AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT90S2333, AT90S2343, AT90S4433, AT90S4434, AT90S8515, AT90S8535, ATmega8, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega323, ATmega64, ATmega103, ATmega128, ATtiny12, ATtiny15, ATtiny2313
Microchip PIC12: PIC12F508, PIC12F509, PIC12F629, PIC12F675
Microchip PIC16: PIC16F627(A), PIC16F628(A), PIC16F648A, PIC16F72, PIC16F73, PIC16F74, PIC16F76, PIC16F77, PIC16F818, PIC16F819, PIC16F83, PIC16F84(A), PIC16F870, PIC16F871, PIC16F872, PIC16F873(A), PIC16F874(A), PIC16F876(A), PIC16F877(A)
EEPROMs I2C: 24C01, 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C65, 24C128, 24C256, 24C512, 85C72, 85C82, 85C92, BAW574252, GRM-003, GRM-004, GRM-005, KKZ-06F, MCM2814, PCA8581, PCF8581, PCF8582, PCF8594, PCF8598, PCF85102, PCF85116, SDA2516, SDA2526, SDA2546, X24C00, X24C01
EEPROMs Microwire: 7002, 93C06, 93C14, 93C46, 93C56, 93C57, 93C66, 93C76, 93C86, 93S46, 93S56, 93S66, GRN-001, GRO-002, KKZ-01, S220, S2914, ST61907, XLS93C46
EEPROMs SPI: M35080, 25C010, 25C020, 25C040, 25C080, 25C128, 25C160, 25C256, 25C320, 25C640, M25P05, M25P10, M25P20, M25P40, M25P80, ST95010, ST95020, ST95040, ST95080, ST95160, ST95320, ST95640, ST95P02, ST95P04, ST95P08, X5043, X5045
EEPROMs Miscellaneous: CXK1011, CXK1012, CXK1013, M6M80011, M6M80021, M6M80041, SDE2506, TC89101, TC89102
NEC ..uDP780828A uDP780948 uDP780949 uDP780973 uDP780974
TMS...TMS370CX02 TMS370CX32 TMS370CX36 TMS370CX42 TMS370CX56 TMS370CX56 TMS370CX56 78K0/HC912
TMS370CX58 TMS370CX58 78K0/HC912 TMS375C006
UPA USB Programmer Package contains:
1x UPA programmer
1 x Mainboard with 40pin DIL ZIF (600mil) socket and 14pin SOIC ZIF (150mil) socket
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items. Items titled "UK Ship" are shipped from UK warehouse to UK Customers. Items titled "EU Ship" are shipped from EU Warehouse to EU Customers.
2) 4PX Express: 6-8 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax no extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to email@example.com, we will help you by Teamviewer.