1. Support Full System Diagnostic , including Airbag, SRS, Engine, Transmission, BEI, and more ...
2. 16 kinds of reset service: it includes but not limited to Maintenance Light Reset, DPF Regeneration, Brake Pad reset, Steering Angle Reset, Battery Matching, ABS reset, Throttle Matching, Tire Pressure reset and more.
3. Free OBDII, DEMO and 1 Manufacturer Software. You can choose any one of the manufacturer's software in ThinkStore and you can use it free for one year. The update price after 1 year is USD39.95.
More car software needed, please buy it in the App "ThinkStore". Manufacturer Software Price for Each: $ 39.95 / year. Reset Software Price for Each: $ 49.95 / year
4. Cover up to 115 large vehicle manufacturers. 30 softwares is ready now.
5. Bluetooth connect to Android/iOS Phone. Plug ThinkDiag into the OBD port, open ThinkDiag App on the smartphone to do the vehicle diagnosis.
6. For detailed Functionlist , please check it here: https://www.mythinkcar.com/ coverage/checklist
7. Multi-Language: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portu-guese,Italian, German. Thinkdiag diagnostic software supports the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian , German, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Greek, Persian, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Turk-ish, Serbian, and Croatian.
8. Ship from UK/EU Warehouse !
Who is Thinkdiag target for?
Thinkdiag aims to provide affordable, high-performance products for mechanics, garage techni-cians, and individual owners who enjoy working with vehicles.
Some scenarios are:
1) If you do door-to-door service or road rescue, whether it be maintenance or repair, a portable Thinkdiag is the best choice.
2) For garages, instead of using an expensive diagnostic tool, Thinkdiag can be considered as it is so powerful and covering all diagnostic functions.
3) For DIY users, when basic OBD equipment cannot meet your high demands, the powerful "Thinkdiag" will be able to diagnose more and make maintenance easy.
4) The Lightweight and compact design make the Thinkdiag the ideal tool for people who have certain maintenance skills and, to carry affordable Thinkdiag diagnostic equipment.
Thinkdiag Functions Introduction
1. All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis.
Thinkdiag will read auto system error codes, and clear system error codes.
2. Thinkdiag support 16 kinds of reset functions
1. Oil reset service
2. steering angle calibration
3. Electronic parking brake reset
4. Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
6. Electronic throttle position reset & learning
7. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration
8. Mature pressure monitor system reset
9. Tooth learning
10. Anti-theft matching
11. Injector matching
12. Air suspension reset
13. Gear reset
14. sunroof RESET
15. EGR reset
It can recognize your car type the automobile which helps a lot when u repair a car.
4.Thinkdiag can communicate with ECU, do the ECU coding for your car.
5.Thinkdiag support Active Test Functions.
6. Thinkdiag will read vehicle live data, and present through graph. Optional combination of several dates.
7. Thinkdiag support do an OBD vehicles diagnostic report, and Print the vehicles report.
Thinkdiag Supported Carlist
Cover up to 115 large auto software, there are 30 software ready.
How to Set up your THINKDIAG device for the First-time
1)Download ThinkDiag App
Search "ThinkDiag" in App Store or Google Play. ThinkDiag App is FREE to download.
2)Sign In or Sign Up
If you already have a Thinkcar Tech account , please sign in with your Thinkcar Tech account; If you do not have one, please sign up for an account. Please note that one Thinkcar Tech ac-count is common for all products from Thinkcar Tech company.
How to Sign Up for an Account
Open the ThinkDiag App, click on “Sign Up”. Input your username, email, and verification code (which will be sent to the email you input), then create your own password. Click on “Sign Up” and finish.
3) Activate a ThinkDiag Device
After the registration, there will be a notification of “Activation Code”. Click on “OK” to open the activation page, you need to input the serial number and a 8-digit activation code of your ThinkDiag device.
4)Download Diagnostics Software
After the activation, go to “ThinkStore” to download diagnostics software. Each ThinkDiag de-vice comes with 1 FREE diagnostics software for one year. Please select the software based on your vehicles, and download the corresponding software.
5) Insert the ThinkDiag Device into OBDII port in Your Vehicle
Usually, the OBDII port is located under the dashboard, above the pedal on the driver's side. Here are the 5 common positions of OBDII port. Insert the ThinkDiag device, there will be a green light which indicates the device is powered on.
6) Bluetooth Connection
Open the ThinkDiag App, it will automatically search to activated device and connect via Bluetooth in the App.
7) Start to Use Your ThinkDiag Device
After the bluetooth connection, you can use all the functions of your ThinkDiag device such as: All Systems Diagnostics, Maintenance&Service Functions, OBD II Diagnostics, Thinkcar Re-mote Diagnostics.
FAQS on THINKDIAG
Q1: What's the different lights of ThinkDiag indicate?
A: There are four different lights of ThinkDiag:
Continuous Green Light : ThinkDiag device is powered on.
Continuous Blue Light: Bluetooth is connected.
Flashing Blue Light: Bluetooth is in communication.
Continuous Red Light:Firmware upgrade successful or firmware upgrade failed.
Q2: Does my Thinkdiag device need to be charged? How about the power consumption, is it safe?
A: Thinkdiag is powered directly from the vehicles OBD port. The power consumption of the device is very low and it's safe.
Q3: Does Thinkdiag work with diesel trucks?
A: Yes. Only for light duty.
Q4: Will Thinkdiag interfere with other devices in my car?
A: No, our Bluetooth module has been thoroughly tested to ensure that it does not interfere with other Bluetooth devices.
Q5: Does my Thinkdiag device use my car's Bluetooth?
A: No, it does not.
Q6: Why do I need to download the diagnostics software after download the App?
A: Due to a variety of vehicle manufacturers on the market, different vehicle manufacturers re-quire corresponding diagnostics software. Therefore, ThinkDiag will recognize the vehicle manufacturer first while diagnosing, then download the corresponding diagnostics software to work.
Q7: What is Thinkdiag's vehicle diagnostic software policy and the ThinkStore?
A: The first time you use this tool, it will ask you to select the vehicle diagnostic software you want to download. Each manufacturer software is $39.95 per year.
ThinkStore has all the all the vehicle diagnostic softwares that Thinkdiag can use, covering more than 95% of car models in the market. The diagnostic software is valid for one year and require renewal after expiration.
The procedure for purchasing additional diagnostic software is as followed: Activate device → Open ThinkStore in the Thinkdiag App → Select the software → Select buy now/add to shopping cart → Complete payment → Download diagnostic software → Start the diagnosis.
Q8: Which vehicle can ThinkDiag diagnose?
A: ThinkDiag supports 37 vehicle manufactures, diagnoses more than 110 vehicle brands. The diagnostics software are available in ThinkStore in the ThinkDiag App.
Note: The sizes of different manufactures' diagnostics software are different.
Some software are large which requires a good network environment to download.
Q9: What smartphones can download ThinkDiag App?
A:ThinkDiag App supports smartphones with Android 5.0 and above, IOS 9.0 and above. It cannot be used on PC with WINDOWS system.
Q10: Does ThinkDiag need firmware upgrade?
A: Yes, it does. When the ThinkDiag device is connected to the bluetooth on your smartphone, it will automatically check if the firmware of your device is the lasting version. If it's not, it will upgrade automatically.
Q11: Can the same App account bind with multiple devices?
A: Yes, you can set it in the App .
Q12: How long is your warranty period?
A: One year.
Q13: Does Thinkdiag require an internet connection?
A: Thinkdiag device required Bluetooth connection with your smartphone. If you need to update your vehicle diagnostic software, your smartphone needs an internet connection.
Q14: How do I check my report?
A: You can check your report history on the “Diagnostic” or “My” page.
Q15: Can I share my test reports to others?
A: Yes, you can share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or within the
Thinkdiag App community (ThinkMoments).
Q16: Can the reports be saved in PDF format?
Q17: Can my Thinkdiag device be used on more than one car?
A: Yes, the device can be used with different vehicles as long as you download the correspond-ing diagnostic software.
Q18: Can my Thinkdiag device connect to multiple smartphones?
A: Yes, simply use the same login information. After logging in with a new smartphone, the software matching the car model will need to be downloaded to the new phone.
Q19: Can Thinkdiag device connect to a laptop or PC?
A: No. Thinkdiag device is only supported by the official Android and IOS App.
Q20: What do I do if I forget my password?
A: Please use "forgot password" on the login page.
1 * Thinkdiag scanner
1 * package
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items. Items titled "UK Ship" are shipped from UK warehouse to UK Customers. Items titled "EU Ship" are shipped from EU Warehouse to EU Customers.
2) 4PX Express: 6-8 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax no extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to email@example.com, we will help you by Teamviewer.
How to diagnose and fix a Benz car with THINKDIAG