XTOOL KS-1 Emulator Support All Key Lost For Toyota/Lexus Work with X100 PAD3 PADIII or Xtool Pad2
Ship from UK & EU Warehouse, 2-3 Days Arrive!
KS-1 The five-in-one simulation card can eliminate the need to disassemble the smart box and other modules.
As long as the original car data is read from the OBD to generate the simulation card, the ignition switch can be turned on to realize the function of clearing and adding the smart key.
Top Reasons to Get Xtool KS-1
1.Toyota/Lexus All Lost Nodisassembly
2.Support Toyota/Lexus all key lost and dismantled,read the original car data from OBD to
generate emergency simulation key,directly drive the car without disassembly,intelligent and efficient
3.Intelligently Generate New Keys
4.Through reading of the original car data,a smart key is generated,which can be operated according to the process of adding a key.
Supporting the generation,copying and simulation functions of the key chip
Support Toyota 94 / D4, 98, 39, 88 / A8, A9 type smart key all-key-lost matching. Matching speed is fast
After matching the key, turn off the power or remove the battery to restore the initial state
Key Type Tested Already
|NO.||Vehicle||Year||Key Type||Support or Not||Remarks|
|7||Crown||2016||A8||No||After 2016,Toyota Crown is not supported|
|11||Innova||39||Yes||The car is being tested for the Indian Tango|
|Battery||CR2025 3V 165mAh|
|Standby current||Standby current≤2μA|
|Reading and writing frequency||125kHz|
|Status Indicator Lamp||1pc (mode: turn on and light up for 2s and then extinguish; Flicker, flash, 0.5s/ time when writing or reading)|
|Update||The simulation card firmware can be updated with KC100|
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Shipping Method & Delivery
1) UK/EU Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our UK and EU warehouse for most items.
2) 4PX Express: 6 days with Tax Free for UK customers.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 10-12 working days for European Countries. Our company have IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax, So usually no tax or extra fee for EU customers.
4) DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot download software in the default CD, or if you need technical support for software install, please send email to email@example.com, we will help you by Teamviewer.
Xtool KS-1 Compatible with these Xtool devices:
XTOOL X100 PAD2 (need to buy kc100)
X100 PAD2 PRO
Xtool A80 (need to buy kc100)
PS90 (need to buy kc100)
H6 (need to buy kc100)
How to use Xtool KS-1 simulator to program Toyota Lexus smart key when all lost?
1.Connect x100 pad2 with vehicle, select Diagnosis->Immobilization->Toyota->All smart key lost->Read Immobilizer data.
2. Select “Read immobilizer data” to read vehicle immobilizer data.
3. According to the prompt, please press car's START button to read the data.
It will show the completion ratio of the read data as below:
4. After reading the data, please save the data and name the saved file.
After saving, the saved information will be shown as below.
5. When generating KS-1Toyota simulator key, please connect KC100 or KC501 fist (Please noticed the device must be connected to the network). Click 'Generate emulated key'button.
6. And then click OK button to select the file saved in the previous step.
9. After verification, it will activate KC100 or KC501.
7. After the document selection is completed, the screen will display the current key type, please click on YES or NO to confirm whether it is correct.
8. After confirmation, the system will update data to Xtool server for data verification and calculation.
11.Please click on “Yes” to the next step. (This operation will make device bound with KS-1 Toyota simulator card).
12. Binding succeed.
13.After the bidding is successful, the simulator key is generating.
14. Generated successfully.
15. After generating the simulation key successfully, select “Add key” to add keys
16. Please follow prompts for relevant operations.
17. The Xtooldevice will prompt programming success.